1. Where can I purchase an ASC Warranty service agreement?ASC Warranty service agreements are only available through the finest dealers in the United States. The ASC Warranty service agreement is significantly less expensive and more robust than service agreements offered by internet sites and others with limited experience in the “car business.” If you would like to find out which dealers in your area offer this valuable service, please contact us at Click Here
2. Why should I choose ASC Warranty over the others?ASC Warranty is one of the most cost efficient service agreements in the industry. It offers mechanical breakdown coverage and protects you against the high cost of major repairs. It offers various levels of protection to choose from and provides Emergency Roadside Service throughout the life of the contract.
3. What benefits do you offer?All of our service agreements include FREE Roadside Assistance and most include car rental reimbursement for the life of your service agreement.
4. Where can I take my vehicle for repairs?We allow you to take your vehicle to any ASE Certified repair facility. In other words, wherever you normally take your vehicle for repairs. If you are not familiar with a repair shop in your area, we can recommend an authorized repair facility.
5. How are claims paid?ASC Warranty lets you use the repair facility of your choice and pays your claim quickly and efficiently over the phone by Visa. Simply present your ASC Warranty Agreement to the service professional and have them contact our claims department. We cover parts and labor. The customer is responsible for fluids, filters and sales tax.
6. How does the deductible work?With ASC Warranty, there is NO DEDUCTIBLE on most Plans!
7. Do I really need an Extended Service Contract?There are many reasons to purchase an extended service contract. Your vehicle is one of your biggest investments. An extended service contract will ensure it is always in the best mechanical condition. With the complexity of today's vehicles, one major repair often costs more than the service agreement.
Since our service agreement is transferable, it increases the resale value to potential buyers. Who wouldn't want to own a vehicle that comes protected from repair bills?
8. Why buy it now? I'm still covered by the manufacturer.Your service agreement is less expensive the earlier you purchase it. As the vehicle ages and accrues mileage, the price for protection rises. Prices may also rise due to increasing labor and parts prices. Why not lock into today's low prices and protect yourself from tomorrow’s rising repair rates?
In addition, you can take advantage of the plan benefits for the entire life of the contract, even while you are covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Take advantage of ASC Warranty's Roadside Assistance and car rental reimbursement benefits immediately and for the life of your service agreement.
9. What if my repair facility won't take your plan?It is rare that a repair facility will not accept our plans as we pay them immediately and utilize industry standard manuals to determine pricing. When they find out they do not have to bill us, they are eager to accept the business we refer to them. In addition, they also want your routine maintenance business so it is rare that they will turn down the rest of your business. We would also be happy to call your repair facility to establish a relationship before you buy. We also maintain a database of thousands of repair facilities that have already accepted our plan, and yours may already be there. In the rare event a repair facility will not accept our direct credit card payment, we will reimburse you promptly for the authorized amount.
10. What if I want to cancel my agreement?Our contract contains full details on our refund provisions. You have a full 30 days after purchase to obtain a full refund. After that, you are entitled to a prorated refund of the unused portion of your contract. Unlike some companies, we do not prorate your refund for the in-service date of your vehicle.
11. Is my agreement transferable?Absolutely. You can transfer the agreement to another private purchaser of your vehicle. Vehicles with a service agreement typically offer much higher resale values because the buyer knows they are not going to get hit with huge repair costs.
12. Florida Residents OnlyThe obligor is Roadguard VPP, Inc. dba ASC Warranty Florida license #60133